I’ve mentioned before that I think continuing education for solopreneurs is super-important. Actually, I think continuing education in any field is imperative – this is what comes from having a degree in education and spending time as a corporate trainer. This learning thing is in my blood.
As a result, I buy a lot of learning resources to help me in my business.
One of the best things I bought in 2016 was the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. And now I wait (impatiently) for it to come out every year. I’m super-excited to share that the 2019 Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is back for a quick 2-day flash sale – January 15-16, 2020.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using this link. For more information, see my full disclaimer here.
If you’ve been thinking about taking a course or investing in some books about blogging or online business, then now is the time.
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is jam-packed with resources that cover all the most important parts of running an online business. Whether you need help with email marketing, monetization, social media, productivity, or something else, you are bound to find the answers in this bundle. In fact, I like to call it the Genius Business Toolkit, because it covers so much more than simply blogging.
What’s inside 2019 Genius
Blogger’s Business Toolkit:
- Affiliate Marketing (5 products worth $222.99)
- Beyond Blogging (3 products worth $384.97)
- Branding (4 products worth $106.94)
- Building Your Blog (7 products worth $1,234.00)
- Content Creation & Promotion (5 products worth $205.00)
- Creating & Selling Products (6 products worth $695.00)
- Design (4 products worth $228.00)
- Email Marketing (7 products worth $481.95)
- Facebook & Twitter (4 products worth $261.99)
- Finance & Legalese (5 products worth $212.99)
- Get Started (6 products worth $680.00)
- Instagram (4 products worth $227.50)
- Monetization (4 products worth $221.97)
- Pinterest (7 products worth $440.00)
- Podcasting & Vlogging (5 products worth $158.98)
- Productivity & Organization (6 products worth $257.00)
- SEO & Traffic (9 products worth $787.99)
- Tech & Support (3 products worth $588.00)
- plus bonuses!
Basically, whatever you need to work on, you’ll find a resource inside the toolkit that will help you.
If you bought all these resources separately, it would cost $7,395.27!
So what does all this awesomeness cost?
You can see the full product list here, but below are my top 10 personal favorites:
- Simply Branded (Workbook) by Amanda Garvin $27.00 – A fill-in-the-blank style workbook to define your brand strategy and identity.
- Sales Page Starter (eCourse) by Emma Bates $29.00 – Learn how to use an outline to create amazing sales pages in no time!
- Content Creation 101 (eCourse) by Crystal Paine $37.00 – Write effective, engaging blog posts, design a content system that helps you streamline your workflow, boost your blog posts’ effectiveness with images and links, and promote your content so you can increase your reach.
- Promote Your Content (eBook) by Tonia Kendrick (yep – this one’s by me!) $27.00 – How to create a successful content promotion plan.
- eBook Bestseller Bootcamp: The Ultimate Self-Publishing Course For Bloggers (eCourse) by Ana Savuica $197.00 – The ultimate self-publishing course for online creatives.
- Blog Budget Spreadsheet (Template) by Lena Gott $37.00 – A customizable Excel template with multiple tabs (including instructions) and three versions of the base budget depending on what level of detail you need.
- Instagram Content System (eCourse) by Helene Sula $99.00 – Create captions that convert, encourage, and engage your audience while saving you time!
- #GSD with ClickUp (eCourse) by Lindsey Aleson $97.00 – Start getting s#!t done and being more productive with ClickUp 2.0
- Social Boom (eCourse) by Ruth Soukup $297.00 – The course designed to show you how to use Facebook, Pinterest, & Instagram to drive explosive growth (and profits) for your brand or business.
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit will help you:
- Consistently create meaningful content that keeps readers coming back for more.
- Attract new readers using proven strategies like SEO, social media, and guest posting.
- Get paid for your hard work by creating products OR selling other people’s stuff.
- Understand the legal and accounting side of blogging to give you protection and peace.
- Take advantage of the newest best practices and strategies so you can grow faster.
- Rock your biz even on a busy schedule so you’ll be ready for your big breakthrough.
Why would they offer all this stuff for such a low price?
For starters, this offer is put together by a company called Ultimate Bundles and this is what they do. They pull together a bunch of resources on a specific topic and offer them as bundles. In addition to the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, they also offer bundles on homemaking, healthy living, de-cluttering, parenting, and more.
Why would people contribute their products to a bundle?
It’s a good way to get your name and business in front of a new audience. I know that, as a consumer, I’ve found several businesses this way and have gone on to buy other products from them at full price.
What’s the catch?
The catch is that the bundle is only available for a very limited period of time – in the case of the 2019 Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, we’re talking a few days in October and this year during this flash sale. You truly do get all those resources at a very low price point, but this is not an evergreen opportunity.
The second thing to keep in mind is that the sheer quantity of resources in the Genius Blogger can be overwhelming. If you don’t have a plan to use the information, then you run the risk of wasting your money. If you are interested in buying the toolkit, I recommend that you pick five or six items that will make the biggest difference to your business RIGHT NOW or over the next 6 months and focus on those.
You have six months to download any books or sign up for any courses, so you have plenty of time to move on to additional resources, once you have worked through your top five items.
Is the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit worth it?
For my business, absolutely. But, I can’t answer that question for your business. Only you can.
Check out the full details of all the products included this year’s bundle. Then take a few minutes to jot down the books/courses/bonuses that jump out at you. You’ll be able to tell pretty quickly if the $97 price tag is worth it for you.