Update 11/2/2020: We are not accepting guest post submissions at this time.
Please check back later.
Guest posting guidelines
- Posts must be original and cannot be published anywhere else, now or in the future.
- Posts should be 1,000-1,500 words and focus on actionable advice for small businesses.
- Pitch your ideas and proposed headlines for each by filling out the form below. This is non-negotiable. I do not accept unsolicited pitches that don’t come through the submission form. I do not respond to emailed pitches.
Once we’ve agreed on a topic, please follow these writing guidelines.
- Write your post around a targeted, long-tail keyword phrase. Use this long-tail keyword in the title and sprinkled throughout the post.
- Break up content with subheadings, lists, bullets, etc.
- Keep paragraphs readable by cutting them down to no more than 5 lines each.
- Visuals like checklists, infographics, tables, or screenshots are encouraged. If you include any graphics belonging to third parties, please send proof that you have the right to use them.
- Use a conversational tone. Write as if you were talking to a friend.
- Your submission should be carefully edited and proofread.
- I reserve the right to edit your post. If major changes are needed, I will contact you.
- You may include two links within the post to your own (relevant) blog content.
- Links to other high-quality, authoritative sources are encouraged.
- Affiliate links are not allowed.
- Include a short bio (3-5 sentences) that will be added to the post and linked to your blog.
- Include a square headshot (300 px x 300 px). Your headshot will be posted with your author bio and may be included on social media graphics.
Pitch your ideas
Please use the form below to provide a list of 1-3 topics that you would like to write about.
I will notify you if your post idea has been accepted with information on how to proceed.