Since you’re here, you’ve probably heard of Pinteresting Strategies. This course promises to teach you everything you need to know about Pinterest.
But, maybe you’re wondering if it’s really worth the investment. In this article, I’ll give you some reasons why I think Pinteresting Strategies is a valuable course for anyone looking to use Pinterest for their online business.
First of all, Pinteresting Strategies is taught by Carly Campbell, an expert in organic Pinterest marketing.
She knows her stuff, and she’s not afraid to share her tips and strategies with her students. In addition to being a great teacher, Carly also stays on top of what’s happening with Pinterest. Since Pinterest has the tendency to change without warning, it’s essential to listen to someone who knows the platform inside and out!
If you want to successfully use Pinterest for your business, you need fresh content that covers the latest trends. This course provides just that.
One of the main challenges people face when using Pinterest for their business is figuring out how to use it to drive traffic. Many people don’t realize that Pinterest can still be a great traffic source for their website or blog posts. In addition, many people don’t know how to create pins that get clicks or how to write great Pin descriptions.
Another challenge people face is figuring out what works on Pinterest. Since the platform is constantly changing, it can be challenging to keep up with the latest Pinterest trends.
That’s where Pinteresting Strategies comes in – Carly Campbell provides in-depth information on what’s working on Pinterest right now. You’ll learn how to set up your account, create pins that get clicks, write great Pin descriptions, and more.
Many people have struggled to find the best way to use Pinterest for their online business. This can be difficult because of all the changes being made by Pinterest on an ongoing basis.
In this post, I share why Pinteresting Strategies 2.0 includes everything you need to know about taking advantage of Pinterest and why it’s the only Pinterest course I recommend.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using this link. For more information, see my full disclaimer here.
Why Use Pinterest?
So why should you consider using Pinterest for your online business?
Unlike social media platforms, people come to Pinterest looking for inspiration or information on specific topics.
And Pinterest works more like a visual search engine than a social media platform. That means if you learn to create search-optimized content, you could receive lots of traffic. It also means that it’s easier for new people to discover your content.
For my business, Pinterest has been much better at driving traffic than Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter put together – many times over. And because of the search engine aspect, your pins may continue to send traffic for years. For example, I have pins that I created many years ago that still drive traffic to my blog posts.
But here’s the thing. Pinterest is not like other platforms. You need to understand how it works to create a successful Pinterest strategy for your business.
What is Pinteresting Strategies 2.0?
Pinteresting Strategies 2.0 is more than a course. It’s now a complete bundle of Pinterest training. It includes Carly’s legacy course, Pinteresting Strategies, as well as additional training to help you use Pinterest for your business.
What can you expect from the Pinteresting Strategies course?
The course covers a lot of information about Pinterest (duh!)
It includes video content and text content. I do recommend watching the videos because Carly does a lot of screenshares to really show you how to use the platform.
Carly covers many different things, including how to get started with Pinterest, how to use keywords correctly, how to make sure your pins are optimized, and how to use Google Analytics for Pinterest.
Some of the things you will learn:
- Important definitions related to Pinterest
- An overview of the Pinterest platform
- Getting started the right way
- Setting up your Pinterest boards
- How to set up rich pins
- Pinterest is about people!
- Pinterest SEO
- Everything keyword research
- Writing Pin Descriptions
- “Fresh content”
- Creating pins that get clicks
- Pinning for brand new accounts vs. pinning for established accounts
- What you should know about video pins, idea pins, product pins, etc.
- Pinterest Analytics + Google Analytics
- And much, much more!
What’s included in the Pinterest Strategies 2.0 bundle?
As I mentioned earlier, Pinteresting Strategies 2.0 is a bundle of Pinterest training.
It includes the main Pinterest Strategies course, which consists of 40 lessons that cover the meat of the training.
However, it also includes the following advanced modules, which were initially released as separate trainings:
- Pin Title Traffic Hacks
- Pin Design Rules to Break
- Pinterest Niche Site Deep Dive
There is also bonus content available.
- Pin templates in both Canva and PicMonkey formats
- A bonus video from Carly’s Pinterest Mastermind group (this is an advanced training)
Pinteresting Strategies Pros and Cons
When you are considering investing in any online course, it’s important to review the pros and cons so that you can make an informed decision.
Pros of Pinteresting Strategies 2.0
- A comprehensive course that teaches you how to use Pinterest for your online business
- Carly covers a lot of different things, including how to get started with Pinterest, how to use keywords correctly, how to make sure your pins are optimized, and how to use Google Analytics for Pinterest
- The course is updated regularly as Pinterest changes (this is a big plus because Pinterest changes ALL the time!)
- You’ll gain a thorough knowledge of how Pinterest works. Carly studies this platform like no one else I know, and she shares that information with her students.
- The bundle is affordably priced at $97. This is a big one. The first Pinterest course I ever bought cost over $400. It was not even close to being as good as Pinteresting Strategies.
- Carly advocates using a manual pinning method, which means you don’t need to spend additional money on a scheduling platform. (This can also be a con; I’ll go into that below.) With that said, if you want to use a scheduler, you can. I use Tailwind. I still think Pinteresting Strategies is worth it because of everything else you learn.
- Since the content goes from basic to advanced strategies, it is suitable for both beginning and experienced pinners.
Cons of Pinteresting Strategies 2.0
- This is not so much a con about the course as it is a con about using Pinterest itself. Pinterest takes time to work. You are not going to see huge success overnight. (That’s true for everything!) So be prepared to put in the work before you start reaping results.
- If you are looking for a course to teach you how to use Tailwind, this is not it. As I said earlier, Carly advocates pinning manually (or using the native Pinterest scheduler, which is limited).
- The course does not include a method or tool to keep up with manual pinning. My Type A, super-organized brain can’t deal with that. So I created my own spreadsheet to keep up with my pins. If your personality is like mine, you’ll need to create your own system for tracking pins.
- Lastly, while the course does go into advanced Pinterest strategies, it does not cover promoted pins. So if you want to learn how to use paid ads, then you’ll need a different course.
Who Is This Course For?
In my opinion, this course is useful for any online business owner who wants to use Pinterest as a marketing tool.
If you are a Pinterest newbie, the course will get you off on the right foot. Carly tells you how to set up your Pinterest account for your business, including setting up your Pinterest profile, rich pins, and more.
If you are an experienced pinner, you’ll better understand how the Pinterest algorithm works. And if you aren’t getting the results you want in today’s environment, you’ll likely learn some new tricks that you can put into practice.
I’ve been using Pinterest successfully for six years. And I still rely on Carly to keep me up to speed with what works now on Pinterest.
How Much Does Pinteresting Strategies 2.0 Cost?
Pinteresting Strategies 2.0 is $97 for the whole bundle. That includes
- Pinteresting Strategies (the course)
- Pin Title Traffic Hacks
- Pin Design Rules to Break
- Pinterest Niche Site Deep Dive
- “Do you get long clicks?” – bonus training from Carly’s mastermind group
- Bonus: 15 pin templates (10 Canva and 5 PicMonkey)
Why Pinterest Strategies is the Only Pinterest Course I Recommend
I’ve bought a lot of Pinterest courses over the last six years.
Carly is the only person I know who really digs into the Pinterest algorithm. She reads about it (from a really technical perspective), and she tests it to find out what works.
It’s an in-depth, A-Z course on all things Pinterest.
It was fully updated in 2021.
And, it is super-affordable. You don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars to get excellent Pinterest training.
Final Thoughts: Pinteresting Strategies Review
If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to Pinterest that will teach you everything from the basics to advanced Pinterest strategies, then Carly’s course is definitely worth checking out.
The course is updated regularly as Pinterest changes, and it’s affordable at just $97. Plus, both beginning and experienced pinners can benefit from the content. In my opinion, it’s the best Pinterest course available.
Ready to learn more or dive in?
Yes, Pinteresting Strategies was updated in 2021.
You can use a scheduler with this course, but Carly advocates manual pinning (or using the native Pinterest scheduler).
A. This course can help you figure out what’s not working and teach you new strategies that may help you see success on Pinterest.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to Pinterest that will teach you everything from the basics to advanced techniques, then Carly’s course is definitely worth checking out. The course is updated regularly as Pinterest changes, and it’s affordable at just $97. Plus, both beginning and experienced pinners can benefit from the content.
Pinteresting Strategies will teach you how to get traffic from Pinterest in just 15 minutes per week.