In today’s episode, we dive into the power of email marketing! If you’re interested in building strong relationships with your audience and creating a loyal community around your brand, you’re in the right place.
Organic reach on social media platforms continues to decline and that makes email marketing even more essential to ensuring that your message reaches your audience.
This episode is jam-packed with helpful tips, handy resources, and actionable strategies that will help you get the email marketing results you need.
In this episode we discuss:
- The Importance of Email Marketing
- Building Your Email List
- Crafting Effective Emails
- Segmentation and Personalization
- Crafting Your Email Strategy and Campaigns
Here’s a breakdown of the episode:
[00:01:14] Building relationships, trust, and loyal community. Simplifies business operations. Crucial for business growth.
[00:04:52] Quick and valuable gifts for email signups.
[00:07:08] Email success is a gradual, steady process.
[00:09:42] Liz Wilcox’s email marketing membership is amazing.
[00:13:57] Plan campaigns based on subscriber behavior.
This page contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using this link. For more information, see my full disclaimer here.
- The Truth About Email Marketing – book that mentions high ROI
- Email Marketing Toolkit – everything you need to create a winning strategy. With brainstorming tools, planning templates, execution checklists, and more, you’ll be able to put together an effective plan and execute it like a pro.
- Episode 1 – Discover the 10 Essential Types of Business Systems (includes a content upgrade)
- Convertbox – my favorite tool for creating opt-in forms
- Liz Wilcox’s Email Marketing Membership (only $9/ month)
- ConvertKit resources about automations
- Convertkit resources about sequences
- The Organized Business Toolbox is my monthly membership for solo entrepreneurs who want to feel in control and take imperfect action to move their businesses forward.
Subscribe & Review
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d be thrilled if you could take a moment to leave a 5-star rating and review wherever you’re listening. Your support helps others discover the show (plus, it means the world to me!).
FREE Biz Planning Workbook
Download your free printable Business Planning Workbook for solopreneurs. Set your goals. Make your plans. Stay focused!