Ready to go from dreamer to achiever in your entrepreneurial journey? In this episode, I’ve got your back!
If you’re a multi-passionate entrepreneur like me, you know setting goals is one thing, but achieving them can be a whole different ballgame. So we’ll dive deep into how to reach your business goals.
First, we’ll kick vague objectives to the curb with a quick refresher on the SMART goals framework.
I’ll also share practical tips to turn your goals into action plans. And you’ll learn the importance of resource management, building routines, and staying motivated.
Consistency is key and I’ll share powerful ways to keep you on track.
Plus, you can grab a free cheat sheet below summarizing the episode!
Ready to transform your business goals into reality? Dive into the episode now.
In this episode we discuss:
- The importance of goals in business
- Steps to setting business goals
- Turning goals into action
- Routines and habits for success
- Maintaining progress toward goals
This page contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using this link. For more information, see my full disclaimer here.
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Episode 6: How To Prioritize Tasks and Manage Time Effectively (Business Tips)
- Be a Goal Getter: 2023 Productivity Workbook and 90-Day Business Planner
- Rescue Time – app that tracks computer time
- The Organized Business Toolbox is my monthly membership for solo entrepreneurs who want to feel in control and take imperfect action to move their businesses forward.
Subscribe & Review
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d be thrilled if you could take a moment to leave a 5-star rating and review wherever you’re listening. Your support helps others discover the show (plus, it means the world to me!).
Click the image below to grab the free cheat sheet.