Welcome to the very first episode of the Productive Entrepreneur Podcast.
We’re kicking off with one of my favorite topics – systems! If you’ve ever felt overwhelmed by the sheer volume of tasks that come with running an online business, this episode is for you.
Systems are your secret allies as an entrepreneur. These are the tools and processes that will help you minimize overwhelm and welcome in some much-needed efficiency into your business.
We’ll explore the 10 essential types of business systems you need as an online entrepreneur to streamline processes and reduce stress.
From lead generation to customer support, from account to product creation, we’re covering it all. I’ll share insights on why these systems are critical and provide recommendations for tools, strategies, and methodologies to help you navigate your online business more smoothly.
Prefer to read?
In this episode we discuss:
- [03:04] How a great lead generation system will help you nurture relationships. And how a solid customer support system is crucial.
- [05:25] Golden nuggets on promptly addressing customer issues but also setting healthy boundaries.
- [09:45] Recommended tools for managing your finances with ease.
- [11:31] How ThriveCart can simplify your checkout process and the importance of clear communication about billing terms.
- [17:06] Building trust and engaging your audience through consistently delivering valuable content.
- [18:44] Why a project management system is essential for success.
- [21:00] The importance of efficient document management for easy file access.
This page contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using this link. For more information, see my full disclaimer here.
- Finance Dashboard – This business bookkeeping spreadsheet is perfect for you if you want to get your small business finances under control without paying a monthly subscription fee.
- FreshBooks – A great option for invoicing and accounting for small businesses.
- ThriveCart – The shopping cart tool I use and recommend.
- The Organized Business Toolbox is my monthly membership for solo entrepreneurs who want to feel in control and take imperfect action to move their businesses forward.
Subscribe & Review
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d be thrilled if you could take a moment to leave a 5-star rating and review wherever you’re listening. Your support helps others discover the show (plus, it means the world to me!).