Are you a solopreneur ready to dive into the ins and outs of flexible goal planning? Or maybe you’re wondering “why should planning be flexible?”
Well, you’re in for a treat with this episode! I’m peeling back the layers on how to roll with the punches, tackle challenges head-on, and get your business ready to adapt to anything. I’ve got some golden nuggets that’ll help you navigate the fast-paced world of business like a pro.
Tune in and discover how to switch up your goal setting, toughen up your plans, and really start to achieve more.
Trust me, you don’t want to miss out on this enlightening episode!
Prefer to read?
In this episode we discuss:
- The importance of flexibility in goal planning
- Identifying priorities and focusing on the right things
- Practical tips for flexible goal planning
- Overcoming challenges in goal planning
Here’s a breakdown of the episode:
01:20 Tips for flexible goal planning and managing business overwhelm.
05:12 The Eisenhower Matrix categorizes work into four quadrants based on whether it’s urgent and/or important.
07:14 Use the Eisenhower Matrix to prioritize time and energy. Stay focused on driving your business forward.
12:27 Focus on right things, reflect on priorities, adjust focus. Implement flexible goal planning to adapt to changing business world.
14:07 Use time tracking tools like Toggl to understand how much time you spend on tasks and make adjustments. Also, use tools like Evernote and Notion to store and review ideas.
19:23 Having a backup plan helps with curveballs and anxiety. Flexibility, prioritizing, and overcoming fear are important in goal planning. Implement a flexible approach in your business.
This page contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using this link. For more information, see my full disclaimer here.
- First Things First by Stephen Covey
- Toggl – my favorite time tracking tool
- 90-Day Planning Bootcamp – walks you step-by-step through planning and executing 90-days plans
- The Organized Business Toolbox is my monthly membership for solo entrepreneurs who want to feel in control and take imperfect action to move their businesses forward.
Subscribe & Review
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d be thrilled if you could take a moment to leave a 5-star rating and review wherever you’re listening. Your support helps others discover the show (plus, it means the world to me!).
FREE Biz Planning Workbook
Download your free printable Business Planning Workbook for solopreneurs. Set your goals. Make your plans. Stay focused!